Currently La Capitale Financial Security is the largest Mutual Insurance Company in Canada and is continuing to grow! We offer a friendly working environment with a team of collaborators and those well versed in the Disability Insurance sector. We are here to help you develop and grow a business to gain financial independence. We welcome both licensed and unlicensed advisors to join our incredible culture and network!
La Capitale Financial Security offers financial security to our customers. Specializing in disability insurance. We target a niche marketplace, including the self-employed, small business owners and skilled trades. We are currently looking for new advisors that reside in the Edmonton community or within the surround areas.
If you are an entrepreneur person looking for a change, we welcome you to explore our respected and well-established organization to help earn your way to financial freedom! Our organization offers a stabilized income allowing you not to worry about commission; however, offer commission and bonuses.
As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand our financial services across new customers. This role is pivotal to the success of our organization, where there is no limit to your earning potential! We have faced adversity during difficult times and find ways to continue to foster new and old relationships and meet with customesr through various digital platforms.
- Exceptional networking capability, generating leads and acquiring customers
- Proven success in achieving sales targets and performance goals
- Professional demeanour and exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- A highly organized, self-starter with a results-driven attitude
- Willing to obtain Accident and Sickness license and professional training as required
- Valid driver’s license
- A vehicle
You get this:
- Join an established national financial services organization
- Exclusive industry leading compensation program
- Recognition and rewards for top performance at company conferences and excursions
- Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Licensing and preparation program, including case studies and workshops
- Flexible schedule with the ability to secure your own customers
- Professional training for Accident and Sickness and LLQP licensing, coaching, and ongoing career development
Entrepreneurs and sales advisors, please send your resume immediately as our Edmonton, AB location is under expansion! Our recruiters are waiting on your resumes.